Click our guides below for help
Financing Your New Air Conditioning or Heating Equipment Purchase
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. offers several special options for financing your new product or service with approved credit. That way, you can invest in your home's comfort or respond to an unexpected heating and cooling need without breaking your budget.
With approved credit from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., you'll enjoy:
- Convenient monthly payments
- Special financing terms
- Easy online account management
Plus, by taking advantage of financing, you won't use up your existing funding sources, like a home equity line of credit, other credit card or bank account. They will still be available when you need them.
Please contact us to find out which financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.Apply Now
Hassle Free Monthly Payments with no credit necessary!
Microf is a relationship based company that places top priority on the wants and needs of our customers. Our innovative rent-to-own strategy provides unmatched flexibility to consumers through quick response times and multiple payment terms and options. Microf helps restore the heating and cooling needs of the consumer with an affordable monthly payment through our extensive contractor network.
5 Things You Need to Know About Microf:
- We specialize in lease purchase financing for residential replacement HVAC systems.
- We have a simple application process.
- We offer near-real-time Pre-Approval, Further Review, or Decline decisions.
- We offer convenient and affordable monthly renewal payment options based on 36, 48, or 60 months to ownership.
- Customers can take advantage of meaningful monthly payment and early purchase option discounts.
Call us for more information on how the Microf program can work for you.Apply Now
Expand your purchasing power with Promotional Financing through Synchrony.
Synchrony is one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies. Our roots in consumer finance trace back to 1932, and today we are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables.
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
Please contact us to find out which Synchrony Financial financing options are available to you, or to learn about special financing promotions.Apply Now